Monday, June 11, 2007

My first blog...

Here it is! My first blog...pretty sad that I am finally getting into the world of blogging because it is an assignment for my grad class. Oh well...I am finally catching up with the times, who cares why. It's only day 1 of class and I am already a little overwhelmed. I think I am going to learn a lot from the class, but I'm realizing that we are going to have to fit an entire semester's work into 5 weeks. I submitted my introduction, created my blog and started my webquest. I have never created a webquest before, but I am really interested in the idea of using them in my classroom. I am creating one for an advertising project that my 8th grade speech students do each semester. It is a fun project, but I think by incorporating the webquest as part of the assignment it will be even more effective. I just hope I can finish creating the webquest by Thursday...

3 comments:

so said...

The webquest! It is good you have an idea of what to do for it. I haven't come up with one yet. I should do what you did and think of something I can use for the classes I teach. Good luck with the webquest and this course. I know I will need it too!

Andrew said...

Heather,

Yeah, this is the thing that I dislike the most about online courses. That being the idea that it's hard to keep everything organized. Some things are starting now and end at the end of the course, and somethings are already due on Thursday (the WebQuest). Are you using Word to create yours?

Andrew said...

Opps, fazel is Andrew Cerniglia...sorry!